Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Scavenger Hunt!!!!!!!



You won't believe it on Monday I just had an Easter scavenger hunt with my family. It was like an adventure around my house.We spent most of our time on that I couldn't believe that the kids more chocolate eggs than the grown ups. I was interested in participating but no one really figured out about that idea. So I decided to give it a try and let the grown-ups participate in this family together time. My family had a great day. After the egg hunt we all took a decision having a harvest together while I took care of the little kids after my food. Why me????? But there is no point of arguing. Since I was the biggest. I was responsible for them until the grown-ups were done with there food. So instead of playing boring games with them I decided to have a dance freeze game. I was the music stopper and the kids were the dancers. After everyone was done with there food we served food and everyone was off there own house. Only my cousin stayed behind. He always does. Me and my sister are always enjoying with him. He is always acting all silly. But there once came a time when he had to leave for his house and as usual my sister started to cry. We managed to keep her quiet while he left and that's when our usual routine started,school, work.......and so on. But I had a great time at the hunt even though I didn't play it. Still it was a fantastic family adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment